We partner with Dairies of all sizes across California to help them achieve the results and success they need. We value your time and guarantee competitive pricing and hassle-free service.
We take the hassle out of buying propane by offering a personalized solution for all of our commercial customers. Our automatic delivery program will ensure your business never runs out of propane. We use state-of-the-art tank monitoring, historical usage and business size to create a customized automation schedule just for you. No hassles, no empty tanks.
Why Choose Windmill Propane?
- 24-hour Emergency Response—Call us 24/7 and reach a live person who can respond to emergencies.
- Expert Technicians, Delivery Drivers, Sales and Customer Service Staff
- Tank Monitoring—Your tank level is reported wirelessly to our office so we can anticipate your propane needs.
- Regular Routed Deliveries—Avoid the cost and inconvenience of running out of propane but being a regular delivery route. We monitor your tank level and schedule a delivery when the tank is at approx. 30%.
- Online Customer Portal—Access updated information about your propane delivery history, past payments, tank percentage reading, statements and more!
- E-Statements—Receive your invoices and statements instantly via email.
- Balance Budget Payment Plan— This payment option is ideal for residential customers who would like the convenience of predictable monthly payments, rather than paying invoices within 30 days. Based on your prior usage, we estimate your next 12 months of propane deliveries and set a monthly payment amount customized for you. The program beings every year in May.
- Automatic Payments—Pay your bill automatically after you receive a delivery by providing your Visa or Mastercard number.
Propane Farm Incentive Program (PDF)
Earn up to $5,000 for simply reporting the performance data of your equipment.
Your One Fuel Solution (PDF)
Learn how other businesses across America are benefiting from propane.
Propane Irrigation Engines (PDF)
A case study of a large dairy farmer who switched to a propane-fueled irrigation.