Only one alternative fuel can lower your total cost-of-ownership while reducing emissions. Propane offers more uptime and scalable infrastructure for your fleet.
We take the hassle out of buying propane by offering a personalized solution for all of our commercial customers. Our automatic delivery program will ensure your business never runs out of propane. We use state-of-the-art tank monitoring, historical usage and business size to create a customized automation schedule just for you. No hassles, no empty tanks.
- Nicole V.
I have just started our journey with Windmill Propane 12/21/2017. So you are talking 4 days before CHRISTMAS! Mark the sales rep is the best. Very professional, knows what he... read more
Windmill Propane, my new best friend!Last night got home after being gone for a few weeks, no hot water, no heat, 30° temperatures couldn't even turn on my gas stove�I... read more
Why Choose Windmill Propane?
- 24-hour Emergency Response—Call us 24/7 and reach a live person who can respond to emergencies.
- Expert Technicians, Delivery Drivers, Sales and Customer Service Staff
- Tank Monitoring—Your tank level is reported wirelessly to our office so we can anticipate your propane needs.
- Regular Routed Deliveries—Avoid the cost and inconvenience of running out of propane but being a regular delivery route. We monitor your tank level and schedule a delivery when the tank is at approx. 30%.
- Online Customer Portal—Access updated information about your propane delivery history, past payments, tank percentage reading, statements and more!
- E-Statements—Receive your invoices and statements instantly via email.
- Balance Budget Payment Plan— This payment option is ideal for residential customers who would like the convenience of predictable monthly payments, rather than paying invoices within 30 days. Based on your prior usage, we estimate your next 12 months of propane deliveries and set a monthly payment amount customized for you. The program beings every year in May.
- Automatic Payments—Pay your bill automatically after you receive a delivery by providing your Visa or Mastercard number.
Propane Autogas: The Route To Lower Total Cost-Of-Ownership (PDF)
The best value for fleet vehicles, particularly in life-cycle cost-of-ownership.
Propane vs. Diesel (PDF)
Propane autogas pays off when compared with diesel. Learn how in this brochure.
Chicagoland Tortilla Company: A Case Study (PDF)
Learn how El Milagro, a tortilla products manufacturer, took advantage of incentives to convert its fleet to clean, low-emission propane autogas.